Cambridge is full of secret passages and hidden entrances - You just need to know where to look... Here are some of the most characterful and wonderful doorways in Cambridge!
We have left some of the less obvious doorways as a challenge, if you know where they are leave us a comment under the link on Facebook for some free tickets to the Cambridge Ghost Tour!
1. New Court at St Johns
2. Entrance to Tree Court, Gonville and Cauis
3. A flash of colour on a Cambridge Street (not part of the challenge)
4. A Court doorway, Christ's College
5. The entrance to the Divinity Schools on a wet New Years Day evening
6. How's your local knowledge? (Guess this one for your free ticket!)
7. A well used doorstep beside a white foot-scraper
8. The entrance to St Benets' Church, the scene of a romantic stop along the Ghost Tour
9. A view from Trinity that's worth finding your way to!
10. The entrance to a gorgeous walled college garden, but which one?
11. The Old Schools and University Offices
12. There is nothing particularly grand about this door, but it's bursting with character
13. Another tricky one (hint - It's a little further out of Cambridge)
15. The Gate of Honour (Gonville&Cauis), through which students must past before graduating
16. A flowery display at Selwyn
17. Yet another court doorway tucked away behind a creeper plant!
18. An enticing glance into Emmanuel
19. People were a little shorter back in the 1600's!
20. A peak into a Peter's Garden